Our services include
- Accurate Agricultural and Minerals Survey
- Comprehensive Hydrocarbons Survey
- Full Industrial and Marine Technical Services
- Efficient Agri-Laboratory Services
Call us at (+632) 523-6983 and we will find the best way to fulfill your needs.
Affiliate offices in USA, Europe, China, India, Thailand, Singapore, Hongkong, Malaysia, United Arab Emirates and Australia.
Agricultural and Minerals Survey
- Bagging, discharging and loading superintendence for wheat, soybean meal and other feed grains, tapioca chips, copra/copra cake, coconut oil, castor oil, sugar and all types of fertilizers
- Quantification of the cargo by means of Vessel’s Draft Survey
- Discharging, weighing, delivery superintendence and cargo condition survey for steel coils, billets and other steel products, coal, clinker, gypsum, etc.
- Volumetric survey of commodities using engineering tachometric transits for cements, coal, sulfur, pyrite, limestone, sugar and other bulk products.
- Damage survey of commodities for feeds, fats and oil, petroleum products, chemicals by quality/laboratory assessment evaluation.
Hydrocarbons (Petro Chemicals) Survey
- Complete discharging and loading inspection for bulk crude oil, gasoline, fuel oil, refined petroleum products, chemicals, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and other hydrocarbons.
- Sampling of fuel oil and other petroleum products for quality laboratory analysis.
- Inter-island convoy services for oil companies’ barges/lighters for loss control and marine expediting attendance
Industrial/Marine Technical Services
- Calibration of all types of tanks, upright cylindrical, storage, spheres, horizontal or bullets, cargo oil tanks, and fuel oil tanks of tankers.
- Gas freeing of vessels prior to dry dock repairs; and hydrotesting of hoses.
- Vessel on-hire/off-hire surveys, condition and valuation surveys for marine crafts; and damage surveys to ship owners, traders, P&I clubs insurance companies, etc.
- Measurement and preparation of calibration gauge tables for all types of storage tanks such as horizontal, spherical, underground and ships’ cargo tanks.
- Feedgrains laboratory services to test for confirmation of samples to specific international standards for rice, corn, wheat and soybean meal.
- Sampling, physico-chemical analyses, proximate assay of feed ingredients ( for moisture content, protein, fiber, oil content, ash and urease activity ), grading and classification of rice, corn and other feedgrains, feed microscopy, bulk density/hectoliter test, aflatoxin test, etc.